Hosted Microsoft® Exchange
Exchange without the Headaches
Neuse Networks provdes email for ONE Plan customers with Hosted Exchange through a top-rated vendor that gives you many advantages.
- all of the functionality of a dedicated Exchange server
- one of six Microsoft Gold Certified Partners worldwide
- strong relationship with Microsoft gives you premier access to new hotfixes and product updates
- over 100 Microsoft Certified Technicians
- your email is in the hands of email experts
Although you may read the details shown below, businesses only really need to know a few things. First, all of your employees show up in your own company global address list so individuals need not create and maintain separate contacts. Second, your email is available any time from any place from the web site, your PC and your mobile devices. Third, we include a license from Microsoft Outlook and give you the ability to keep a complete copy of all emails, contacts and calendars backed up on your PC so you never lose your critical data. Lastly, employees of your company are able to share calendars and to operate as a team no matter where they may be located (branch offices, telecommuters).
For Your Users
- 25GB mailboxes
- 50MB attachments (about 500 JPEG images)
- Free Outlook downloads for Windows and Mac
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) Premium
- RSS subscription delivery
- Share contacts, tasks, calendar, and notes
- Calendar sharing with read/write options
- FREE ActiveSync for iPhone®, iPad®, Android®, and Windows® mobile devices.
- Optional BlackBerry Enterprise Licenses for BlackBerry devices.
- Free resource mailboxes for conference room and equipment scheduling
Our hosted Exchange environment has all the built-in protection, redundancy, anywhere accessibility, and operational efficiency that you and your users need for mission-critical communications and collaboration. Beyond the hardware, you get the expertise of a four-time Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year and the dedicated service of over 100 Microsoft Certified Experts. Add a dedicated Transition Team and our satisfaction guarantee and you have an Exchange solution that ensures dependable, smooth operation of your business.
Enterprise Class Mailboxes
Satisfaction Guaranteed & Dedicated Transition Team
- Uptime backed by a money-back guarantee
- 24x7x365 live, U. S.-based Fanatical Support
- Seamless transition by a dedicated team of specialists
- Team of Exchange engineers working alongside your team
- 25GB mailboxes, standard
- 1GB public folder
- Advanced collaboration and enhanced messaging solutions – Enhanced mailbox sharing permissions – Task collaboration / management – Personal / shared / global contacts – Calendar sharing and delegation
- Schedule meetings and resources – Resource booking attendant – Smart scheduling assistant
- Manage and modify public folders for organizing content – Create contacts, distribution groups, calendars, and files with sharing permissions
- Outlook Anywhere (formerly RPC over HTTP)
- Cached mode (Outlook 2003 or later)
- Suppression of out of office messages to distribution lists
Email You Can Count On
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- High availability configuration
- Cluster continuous replication
- Incremental backup with two week retention
- Integrated web-based control panel
- Additional storage available in 1GB increments
- Optional archiving services available
Premium Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam Protection
- Premium spam filtering through Cloudmark and ClamAV anti-virus included
- 98% of unwanted email eliminated before delivery
- Inbound/outbound email security through the Global Threat Network
- DNA message fingerprints
- User daily digest and quarantine control panel
- Compliant archiving solutions
- Multi-mailbox search
- SSL and TLS encryption
- SPF record
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) Premium and Light
- Advanced search
- GZIP compression
- Global Access List access
- Public folder access
- Support for rules
- IMAP / POP mobile connectivity
- ActiveSync® for iPhone®, Android®, and Windows® phone available
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server (BES) available
If you’ve ever had your email service go down, you know how important uptime is. Businesses rely on email more than ever before, whether it’s a “contact us” link on your website, emailing client documents, or gathering your team for a meeting. In fact, over 80% of small business owners consider reliable email an important part of their success. However, maintaining safe, reliable email service is no easy task. Just ask the 25% of business owners who experienced major email outages last year.
The Satisfaction Guarantee
Neuse Networks customers have the luxury of not worrying about uptime. We guarantee all systems related to delivering your email are operational—or your money back. We’re that confident because we have nearly a decade of experience successfully navigating mail to inboxes, safely, quickly, and efficiently.
How Do We Deliver?
That requires vigilance on multiple fronts to guarantee on demand email performance every time you hit “send”:
- Sending & Receiving—Across multiple data centers, we maintain over 3,500 mail servers moving more than 50 million messages a day. Using simple, scalable inbound and outbound mail servers, traffic spikes are efficiently spread across data centers and new servers are deployed on demand. All of this happens without a blip in service on your end.
- Secure Mail Storage—If a catastrophe wipes out your systems, it won’t wipe out mail data. Two live copies are always available, plus a third offline backup. Messages are backed up daily and retrievable up to 14 days later.
- System Metrics & Alerts—Real-time monitoring tells us immediately if there’s a broken link in our system before it affects your inbox. All day, every day from over 20 locations on five continents, we test mail delivery, server availability, and security. When a problem arises, dozens of experienced engineers handle the problem and plan to prevent reoccurrence.
- Our People—Engineers and developers are the foundation of our guarantee. We’ve assembled functional teams dedicated to individual aspects of mail delivery. Within these teams, developers designing new features and fixes work alongside engineers responsible for troubleshooting and keeping the systems running. So if something goes wrong, the people who built the systems are working in sync with the people expected to fix it.
With our highly specialized, directed teams and processes focused on your email, you can go back to focusing on your business.